"Training Camp by Jon Gordon"
It's not often that I get so excited about a book...I can't stop sharing it with everyone I see!
The Training Camp is a great story...
"What the Best Do Better Than Everyone Else" "A Fable About Excellence"
It can be applied to every situation in life & it's a great tool for athletes in all sports! I don't want to spoil it for you...it's a must read! On & Off the court we can strive to be 10% better at the little things...we will see a HUGE improvement in our Performance & Teamwork!
Eleven Traits of the Best of the Best
1. The Best know what they truly want.
2. The Best want it more.
3. The Best are always striving to get better.
4. The Best do ordinary things better than everyone else.
5. The Best zoom-focus.
6. The Best are mentally stronger.
7. The Best overcome their fear.
8. The Best seize the moment.
9. The Best tap into a greater power than themselves.
10. The Best leave a legacy.
11. The Best make everyone around them better.
I hope you enjoy the book & make a difference in your life & others in 2012!
Founder of The Way to Win