You are visiting a Club Team that beats the odds. Most AAU programs only last a few years, and we are entering our 23rd year. Coach Berry played Division 1 basketball and has been a Head Coach for 44 years…10 years in College, 10 years in High School and 24 years in Club Ball. She knows the importance of having quality coaches around her & her players so all of her Coaches have College & High School experience.
Our Elite Basketball Program's mission is to develop athletes, to strengthen High School Programs and prepare our student/athletes for College Programs.
This program is not for everyone…it is a very big commitment both financially and the time it takes to play at the next level. We will help to instill the qualities it takes to be a great high school player and the dedication to become a college player.
· Please look seriously at what our program includes and decide what you are trying to accomplish with your daughter’s basketball development.
Why The Way to Win is Successful…what is included is the difference between other programs
Our Brand of Basketball…Great Teammates, Athletic, Aggressive & Quick!
· Requirements: our Athletes are student’s first and basketball players second
· Life lessons on & off the court: Values, Communication Skills, Commitment
· Weekly Community Service Projects
· Weekly Quotes and Leadership Presentations by our Players
· High School GPA 3.0 or higher
Doesn’t stop here!
· We follow our Players in High School & College attending 3-4 games per week
· Our Players help build strong College programs and many of them see playing time their Freshman year
· Currently 12 players are playing at the Collegiate Level
· 95% or better Graduate from College with a degree
· Daily communication with College Coaches to help find our players the right fit
· To date 85 Way to Win players have played in college since 2001…83 since 2007. That’s an average of 5.2 players per year in the last 14 years. Value: $10,550,000
What’s included in our fees: no hidden or extra cost
· Administration Fee
· Player’s travel and stay together helping to prepare them for College Teams
· We stay at Top Hotels and include breakfast
· All Tournament Entry Fees
· Number of approx. Tournaments per Team: Gold 10, Silver 10, Bronze 8
· Round-trip airfare paid (varies each year, Phoenix, Chicago, Nashville, Indianapolis, Las Vegas, Sacramento, Irvine, etc.)
· Van rentals and liability insurance
· All Training Fees (Over 50 hours of Individual and Team Training’s March, April, May, June & July)
· Gym rental fees
· Written Post Player Evaluations
· All Gear: practice shirts, t-shirts, bags, shooting shirts and uniforms…embroidered or printed with
The Way to Win Logos
· Website Maintenance & Updates: Player Profile Pages, Schedule Updates, College Player Updates etc.
· Coach’s Salaries for all Training’s and Games
· Liability Insurance
· Team Activities examples Cliff Jumping, Chicago Navy Pier, Self Defense Classes, Yoga, Grand Ole Opry, Disneyland, White Watering Rafting, Zip Lining, Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Kayaking, Minute to Win It, Knott's Berry Farm, Blue Man Group, Chicago Sky, Go-Karting, etc.
Education for College bound athletes:
1. National Letter of Intent (NLI)
2. The Recruiting Calendar
3. The NCAA Clearing House
4. NCAA Initial – Eligibility
5. Differences between D-1, D-2, D-3, NAIA and NJCAA
6. Official & Unofficial Visits
7. Recruiting Rules